Saturday, October 19, 2013

Rollercoaster

Yesterday I was riding the struggle bus.  I had a headache all day and every single rep of my leg workout felt like it was dragging out endlessly...

Today was a new day.

I woke up and had a banging egg white omelet for breakfast, lounged on the couch, put away all my laundry and planned my clothes for next week (yes, I plan my clothes a week ahead), did my sprints, got highlights, killed my back workout and posing practice all before dinner and grocery shopping for the week.  

In the midst of all that I was able to meet a sweet group of people rockin' HerbaLife t-shirts who do a workout on Saturdays.  I will definitely be checking that out! I was able to praise Jesus for a new day and the strength to push through all that needed to be done, get to know my sweet hairstylist a little better and catch up with my sweet man.

I say all of this because tomorrow we will start fresh once again.  Did you take advantage of the time you had today to build relationships with those around you? To encourage someone? To make healthy life choices? Maybe you are filled with guilt or regret over actions from today... 

...let it go and let's try again tomorrow.  

Lamentations 3:22-23 

                 Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,
    for his compassions never fail.
                                   They are new every morning;  
  great is your faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment