Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Top Five Tuesday

My first ever Top Five Tuesday!!! 

5. Song of the moment: 
         Don't judge me... I know it's a little dirty... Partition by Beyonce. The Queen B. I have the whole 5 minute long version, but between this and Talk Dirty to Me, hip-hop is stuck in my head all day. 



4.  Girl Crush: 
            Shakira. I have been loving this season of the Voice and she has a new album dropping?! Latina perfection. Can I just be her already?


3.  Health and Beauty Fad:
           Oil pulling.   I honestly have no clue if this is doing anything... I have noticed I have been sleeping deeper, but that could be due to a number of things.  I mainly enjoy it because it is pretty relaxing to swish oil in your mouth for 20 minutes and it forces me to be quiet and relax. Hahaha I use this brand:



2. Thing in the gym: 
       Hip capsule stretches with a band.  Learning to incorporate mobility exercises into my workout routine has been an invaluable lesson/resource I have learned from physical therapy.  Check out Kelly Starrett and his mob wods!



1.  Meal:
        Breakfast burritos!! I have been doing egg whites, avacado and salsa in a delicious fiber filled wrap. I have discovered that having healthy fats from avacado or PB in the a.m. keeps me fuller longer!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment